Friday, July 5, 2013

A Studio in Transition...

Trinkets is growing, and I am pleased to say there are many wonderful changes right around the corner. I was honored to be in the spring, 2011 issue of "Studios" magazine. Ty Pennington was on the front cover and the exposure from that one issue was fabulous. At that point, my studio was also a teaching classroom...At this point, the studio has become a "working" studio not only for my jewelry-making, but also my painting. I have expanded my teaching...but, the classes are usually at another venue.
Take a look...

                                         Teaching Classroom for Jewelry-Making, 2011
                                      Works of Art in progress, Studio, 2013
                                  "Flower-Dots" done in the style of Matisse

                                          Tribal Jewelry displayed on "Milly"
                                              "Red Table" done in the style of Matisse
                                       Some of Trinkets' earrings
                              Found this when I started this journey and loved it!
                                                             Jewelry Corner
                                                  One of the tribal designs


              



No comments: