Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Maria...the second oldest of the traveling mermaids

My name is Maria. I believe that life is too beautiful to waste. I spend my time helping...let's not say unattractive or homely...but, mermaids who are not making the most of their hidden gifts...feel & look their best. After all, there is light in every dark corner, and every unnatural can seem beautiful.

I am a shark attack survivor. I lost one of my arms to the attack, but I have risen above it and spend many days working with injured sharks. How is that for "forgiveness"? In fact, I've met a really nice shark, and I'm waiting to see where it goes. Although my family has tried to warn me of him...there is a light in his pitch dark eyes that I know he has for only me. It's funny though...that look resembles the look he gets before he goes into a "feeding frenzy". I love everything and everyone, & I just wish we could get along like we did in middle school.

No comments: