Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Traveling Mermaids...Melinda, Melvina, Maria, & Mariella

The traveling mermaids, Melinda, Melvina, Maria, and Mariella...we are bound together not only by sisterhood but our sea glass necklaces.  The Trinkets' 21st Century classes at Clarke Central & Cedar Shoals High Schools in Athens, GA interviewed us, and they would like to share some of the qualities, details, and fun facts that make us special. It will also give you an idea of what we are like and an inkling of the adventures that will be shared as we start our travels.

        Well, here we are as a group...Melinda, the baby, was the first to be interviewed.
                                                  
My name is Melinda. I was born as a 70's child...I love to feel free and listen to the words of Mother Nature. I think my orange hair is my best feature, but I'll have to admit all my features are beautiful. Even though I am the youngest, the other mermaids have nothing on me. Driven by the angel inside me and growing up in the shadow of my oldest sister, Mariella, the first born, I spend a lot of my time devising plans to take my rightful place on the throne of my ancestors. As always, the baby of the family perceives the older ones as being, "bigger, stronger, and smarter". It's exhausting! My baby book is still incomplete...what does that tell you? Sometimes, I act like a bimbo, but deep down inside, I know I am the genius of the family. My other sisters are a little jealous...wishing they were like me.




No comments: