Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Melvina..."the middle child" of the traveling mermaids

My name is Melvina. I so love seaweed...it's like the meaning of life to me...you can lie in it, mess with it, and use it in all types of salads. As the middle child in the family, I feel like I should just focus on myself...especially, my long golden locks.  My mother did not give me enough attention as a child; therefore, resulting in some narcissistic tendencies. I am now trying to work through some of these issues with meditation, painting, helping others...to name a few. At the moment, I still feel like no one understands me. Not only, do I love seaweed, but I am in love with the rest of the ocean as well. I'm kind of an "earth nut"...I don't want to say, "tree-hugger"...but, I am and my family just needs to deal with it! On a lighter note, I really hope that one day I can live in a castle of seaweed.

No comments: