Sunday, May 23, 2021

Hodgepodge Art Walk at Walton Mill





Spring is here...florals are in bloom! I have been working on floral paintings for a couple of months. My style has gotten more whimsical, and I love it! I have found a new venue for my paintings, Hodgepodge Art Walk in the town of Monroe, GA. Monroe has several cotton warehouses that have been remodeled. My friend, Deborah Boyd, has been developing the wonderful concept of Hodgepodge for several years. Her business is at Walton Mill. She has a blend of art, antiques and interiors from many vendors. Her vision has become a reality, and it is such an asset for Monroe.

If you are in the area, stop by at 600 South Broad, Building 3, and check out this wonderful warehouse full of treasures.  My art wall changes weekly so there will always be new paintings available. I have paintings in all sizes for gift items as well as large paintings for the home. I paint angels, florals, children's art and girlfriend art...sharing a glass of wine just to name a few... in all price ranges. 




No comments: